Inteo SoMa is a team of individuals who deeply believe in excellence in every aspect of our work. We put tremendous effort in hiring the best talent who has the required drive to succeed and, moreover, possesses the will to implement the discipline required for that.
We focus on constantly developing our team and providing our team with a working environment that is best fit for creative thought.
We have a clear vision for our company and possess a set of tools, experience and motivation to make that vision come true. Therefore we’d like to offer you this great opportunity to be a part of it and share our success.
There are six steps to go through before we can welcome you onboard:
- Choose an open position on our website
- Apply online
- Prepare for the interview
- Complete a 2 step assessment process (telephone interview, personal interview at our local office)
- Review our job offer
- Prepare to join us
Inteo SoMa creates a Framework for continous learning and professional development of each employee. You can easily shape your career with our support.
Our goal is not just to recruit the best candidates but also to offer them the best development opportunities. Our flat and open-minded organisation offers you an exceptional opportunity to realize your potential to the full.
Working with us will leave you with professional skills, experiences, memories and friendships that will stay with you your entire life.
Who are we looking for?
Although we seek for individuals with different backgrounds, depending on the particular position requirements, there’re certain common values and qualities we’d be happy to see:
- Strive for high performance
- Excellence: constantly looking for ways to improve
- Personal integrity and courage to take responsibility and to lead projects and teams
- Internationally minded team players ready to work in multicultural environment
- Energy, enthusiasm and creativeness
|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|СММ-менеджер (стажировка)||Санкт-Петербург||Маркетинг/Продакшн||January 8, 2016|